Travel Agents Information Center
Yes! We do work with Travel Agents!
At Sports Traveler, all we do is sports travel.
Our passion for our specialty is your advantage!
Sports Traveler values the business we do with our partners in the travel industry. Sporting events offer a lucrative opportunity for travel agents. Let us help you market exciting sports travel events to you clientele!
Advantages to working with Sports Traveler include:
- Access to the largest inventory of sports travel packages on the Internet
- Dedicated, knowledgeable and personalized one-on-one service
- Custom package building to fit your clients specifications
- Timely commission payments to your agency
- Excellent on-site tour leaders to assist your clients
Register your Travel Agency with Sports Traveler!
When you register with Sports Traveler, you will be able to make purchases on a wide variety of tickets & travel packages to most major sporting events in the world! Stay in the know, get event updates, and access to sales and marketing tips. Stay ahead of your competition, gain exclusive access to sports travel trips, and earn great commissions.
We welcome your business and your clients to Sports Traveler. Below is some important information about how we work with travel agents. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-888-654-7755.
Travel Agents Commission Structure:
- Most travel packages listed within the Sports Traveler website are 5% commissionable. Some major events are excluded from this rate - Please call to confirm these rates before placing bookings.
Custom travel packages can be designed with additional commission upon request.
- If you or your clients cancel their travel package, you will not receive any commission.
Hotel listings (non-travel package listings i.e. Final Four hotel rooms, Super Bowl hotel rooms, Winter/Summer Games rooms, etc.) are NET, non-commissionable.
- Gift Certificates are NET, non-commissionable.
- Event tickets are NET, non-commissionable.
- Airfare tickets, train tickets, and rental car bookings are NET, non-commissionable.
- Travel Agents requesting commission must have a valid business address (P.O. Box is not accepted).
- Travel Agents requesting commission must have a valid IATA or ARC number and be registered for the present year.
- Home based agents are welcome, however checks will be paid only in the Agency's name that you represent.
- Commission payments are made beginning 60 days after the conclusion of the travel package.
- Agents giving inaccurate information including invalid IATA, addresses, phone numbers etc., may experience a delay in receiving commissions.