This is a binding agreement between you, the user of this website (You), and Sports Traveler, LLC, its members, officers, directors, affiliates and agents (We or Us).Byuse of this site, You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.If You do not agree with the terms and conditions listed below or You donot have the legal capability to enter into a binding agreement with Us, You cannot use this site.
Trademarks and Logos. All trademarks, teamnames or league names are the property of their respective owners, entities and corporations.The term “SportsTraveler” is a registered trademark of Sports Traveler, LLC.Other than for purposes of viewing this website, You are not authorized to use, to copy, to print, to sell, to license, to reproduce, to transmit, topublish, to frame or to otherwise distribute or use for any commercial purposewhatsoever any trademarks and/or logos appearing on this website or in any literature, brochure or other publication provided to You by Us.
Copyrights. This site is copyrighted by Us.Byusing this site, We grant You a limited, non-exclusive license to download thissite and the copyrighted material for your personal use only.You are expressly prohibited from copying, printing, selling,sublicensing, reproducing, transmitting, publishing, framing, otherwise using or creating derivative works in any content, design element, image, look or feel of Our website.
Requests to use copyrighted materials. You may request formally in writing to use Our copyrighted materials. We may grant the use of Our copyrighted materials underlimited circumstances.Unless Youreceive such permission from Us in writing, You will be bound by the previousparagraph on Copyrights.To requestpermission, Your written request must include:
- The content You wish to use and the URL where it is located.
- Where and how the content will be used (for example, on a website or in anewsletter).
- Where, how and the number of copies to be distributed and to whataudience.
- When You intend to publish and Your deadline for a response.
- Other materials that will be associated with Our content.
- Your name, title, company, address, email address and telephone number.
- Whether You will charge for viewing Our material.
Requests must be sent to:
Sports Traveler, LLC
1803 W. 95th St. Ste. 101
Chicago IL 60643 USA
Claims of Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been copies and is accessible on Our website in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify Us by providing Our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, such as the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the publication where it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on Our website where the material that You claim is infringing is located; You must include sufficient information for Us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice should be sent to:
Copyright Infringement Notice
Sports Traveler, LLC
1803 W. 95th St. Ste. 101
Chicago IL 60643 USA
Links. We may provide links to third party websites or other sites on the Internet. These links are provided for You as a convenience only. By providing the links to You, We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any information or product linked to this site. We are not the representatives or agents of the linked sites. The linked websites are not controlled by Us and We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of the content of such sites or for the products or services offered by such linked sites.
Accuracy. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on Our website. At the time the information was posted, We relied upon the representations of third parties. We have not, and are under no obligation, to verify the information as being accurate and complete. We are under no obligation to update any information appearing on Our website.Offers, travel packages, itineraries, prices and events are subject to change without notice.
Online sales. Please refer to our Sales Terms and Conditions. CLICK HERE
Change in terms and conditions. You agree and understand that We may modify, amend, change or substitute any term and condition under this Agreement at any time without notice to You. You agree to be bound by the new terms and conditions at the time they are posted. We encourage you to periodically check this site to determine the terms and conditions are currently in effect.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE. DUE TO THE INHERENT INSTABILITY AND VULNERABILITY OF THE INTERNET, WE DISCLAIM THAT ANY CONTENT IS VIRUS FREE OR DOES NOT CONTAIN WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER PROGRAMS. THE LIMITATION IN THIS PARAGRAPH APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Arbitration, Choice of Law and Venue. You and We agree that in any dispute arising out of the use or inability to use Our website, that You and We will attempt to negotiate Our differences. If You and We are unable to resolve the differences, You agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration using the American Arbitration Rules and the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to the conflicts of laws provisions.Such arbitration shall take place in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs of such arbitration,including, but not limited to the arbitrator’s fees, attorneys’ fees, out of pocket expenses and all other reasonable and necessary costs. Any contest of the arbitrator’s shall be brought in the courts having jurisdiction located in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Log files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track Your movement on Our website, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to prevent fraud. IP addresses are linked to personally identifiable information as a method of authentication of financial transactions.
- Registration. For use of certain portions of Our website, You may be required to first complete a registration form. During registration, you will provide your contact information (such as email address and name). You may also be required to provide address information, telephone information as well as financial information (such as a credit card and expiration or checking account). This information may be used to contact You about the services We offer for which You have expressed an interest, as well as to fulfill order requests. It is optional for You to provide demographic information (such as income level, gender and interests), but We encourage You to do so that We can provide a more personalized experience on Our site.
- Children’s information. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information on children. If We become aware that We have collected such information, it will be removed from Our database. If You are aware of any instance where We have collected such information, please inform Us immediately.
- Sharing of Your information. We will not share any personally identifiable information with any third party, except under the following conditions:
- When required by law, subpoena or court order;
- To address financial fraud or any type of illegal activities directly affecting our company;
- For purposes of collecting any money owned to Us by You.
- For purposes of extending credit to You.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Surveys and contests. From time-to-time, We may request information from You via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and You have a choice whether or not to disclose Your information. Information requested may include contact information such as name and address and demographic information such as zip code, age level and interest. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of Our site and Our services.
- Security. We take reasonable measures to protect Your information.We cannot guarantee secure transmission of sensitive information such as Your credit card number.Such information will be encrypted and or protected with encryption software. We disclaim any liability for the transmission policies or processes of outside travel providers listed within Our site.