Yes! We work with Travel Agents and Planners.
At Sports Traveler, all we do is sports travel. Our passion for our specialty is your advantage.
Sports Traveler values the business we do with our partners in the travel industry. Sporting events offer a lucrative opportunity for travel agents. Let us help you market exciting sports travel events to your clientele!
Agent Commission Structure:
Call for commissionable rate for sports travel packages. Please call to confirm rates before placing bookings.
- Custom travel packages can be designed with additional commission upon request.
- If you or your clients cancel their travel package, you will not receive any commission.
- Hotel listings (non-travel package listings i.e. Final Four hotel rooms, Super Bowl hotel rooms, Winter/Summer Games rooms, etc.) are NET, non-commissionable.
- Gift Certificates are NET, non-commissionable.
- Event tickets are NET, non-commissionable.
- Airfare tickets, train tickets, and rental car bookings are NET, non-commissionable.
- Travel Agents requesting commission must have a valid business address (P.O. Box is not acceptable), a valid IATA. CLIA, or ARC number and be registered for the present year.
- Home based agents are welcome, however checks will be paid only in the Agency's name that you represent.
- Commission payments are made beginning 60 days after the conclusion of the travel package.
- Agents giving inaccurate information including invalid IATA, CLIA, or ARC numbers, addresses, phone numbers etc., may experience a delay in receiving commissions