2014 Brazil Soccer World Cup
Tournament runs from June 12 - July 13
World Cup 2014 is now SOLD OUT! Sign up for 2018 Russia World Cup Information!
|Planning your trip to Brazil 2014|
12 host cities, 64 matches... 1 trip of a life-time!
- December 2013: Official FIFA Draw to determine qualified teams, their dates of match play, and cities they will play in during the Opening Group Rounds.
- June 12, 2014: Opening Match in Sao Paulo
- July 13, 2014: Final Match in Rio
Learn about the Host Cities
Rio De Janeiro is the most popular Brazilian city, however it is also the most expensive. Less expensive options include Fortaleza and Recife.
Choose your dates of travel
- The first two weeks of the tournament will be Group Rounds.
- Every team will play 3 Group Matches, each in a different city in Brazil.
- The final two weeks will be Playoff Rounds.
- Locations of where teams will be playing and when will be determined during the World Cup Draw in December of 2013.
- International flights can be ticketed with most airlines beginning 330 days prior to departure and fares are not included in our pricing.
- Most flights departing the USA to Brazil will be overnight flights. Please consider this extra day of travel in your planning.
- Same-Day Domestic flights can be reserved through our full-service travel desk. Please call our office for details.
to start planning your trip to Brazil 2014 today!