2014 Brazil Soccer World Cup
Tournament runs from June 12 - July 13
Airfare, Official Hospitality Programme, and Tours
Sports Traveler has travel packages to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. We offer ticket-inclusive hospitality packages that include lodging and much more!
We have been providing exceptional travel packages, lodging accommodations and hospitality since 2000. All travel packages can be customized to suit your travel dates and budget.
2014 World Cup Travel Options:
· Brazil All-Inclusive Travel Packages
Packages feature Ticket-Inclusive Hospitality, lodging, transportation, and on-site staff to assist. Lodging is available in various host cities. Airfare can be included.
· Brazil Hotel Accommodations
Lodging is now available in all 12 World Cup Host Cities at various budget levels for travelers that already have purchased their World Cup tickets.
|Planning your trip to Brazil 2014|
12 host cities, 64 matches... 1 trip of a life-time!
- December 2013: Official FIFA Draw to determine qualified teams, their dates of match play, and cities they will play in during the Opening Group Rounds.
- June 12, 2014: Opening Match in Sao Paulo
- July 13, 2014: Final Match in Rio
Step 1: Learn about the Host Cities
Rio De Janeiro is the most popular Brazilian city, however it is also the most expensive. Less expensive options include Fortaleza and Recife.
Step 2: Choose your dates of travel
- The first two weeks of the tournament will be Group Rounds.
- Every team will play 3 Group Matches, each in a different city in Brazil.
- The final two weeks will be Playoff Rounds.
- Locations of where teams will be playing and when will be determined during the World Cup Draw in December of 2013.
- Every team will be assigned a code: Example A1, E3, etc. This code is used to identify match pairings in the official schedule. (Team Brazil has already qualified and has been assigned A1, as the host team for this event).
Step 3: Base Camp Lodging vs. TBD Lodging for Group Rounds
- Ensure your accommodations ahead of the World Cup Draw by choosing a travel package in a base city.
- Once the Draw occurs, we will assist you with additional travel arrangements if the matches you have chosen do not take place in the host city you are staying in.
- Choose 'To Be Determined' (TBD) lodging that will be assigned to you once the Draw has occurred. Lodging will be guaranteed in the host city of the teams you have chosen to follow. The disadvantage is you will not be able to reserve your International Airfare until after the Draw.
- International flights can be ticketed with most airlines beginning 330 days prior to departure and fares are not included in our pricing.
- Most flights departing the USA to Brazil will be overnight flights. Please consider this extra day of travel in your planning.
- Same-Day Domestic flights will be available for purchase after the World Cup Draw in December 2013.
Official Hospitality Programme Information
Sports Traveler partners with Cartan Global to assist in offering Official Ticket-Inclusive Hospitality. The Official Hospitality Programme is offered as a Ticket-Inclusive Hospitality Package at various levels starting at $700 per person and up, depending on type of hospitality option available. Lodging packages can be sold with or without the Hospitality Programme. Sports Traveler is not associated with FIFA nor are we an official box office. Use of any World Cup phrases or trademarked language is purely for descriptive purposes only.
CARTAN is appointed as Exclusive Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in Cayman Islands, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago for the sale of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME.
CARTAN is an Authorized Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay for the sale of the OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
CARTAN is an authorized sub agent of SPORTSMARK in the USA. SPORTSMARK is appointed as Exclusive Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in the USA for the sale of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME.
to start planning your trip to Brazil 2014 today!