2014 Brazil Soccer World Cup
Tournament runs from June 12 - July 13
|Follow Team USA|
Team USA fans can head to Brazil and follow the team to Natal, Manaus, and Recife. The Follow Team USA travel packages include your hotel accommodations in each host city, and match transportation to each game, plus breakfast daily, city tours and domestic flights between the host cities. Go Team USA!
|Follow Your Team|
Are you trying to follow a team through Brazil during the World Cup? Our follow your team packages allow you to travel across Brazil, stay in each host city, plus we take care of your domestic flights and airport shuttle transportation. Our on-site staff is available to assist you throughout your travels.
|Rio World Cup Packages|
Staying in Rio? Rio de Janeiro is anticipated to be the most popular lodging destination during the Brazil World Cup. With hotel rooms at a premium, a travel package is your best choice to guarantee your hotel accommodations. Our lodging packages include lodging in Rio, airport meet and greet, a city-tour of Rio, and onsite staff to assist.
|Final Round Packages|
Have plans to watch the Round of 16, Quarterfinal, Semi-final or Finals in Brazil? We have your hotel lodging packages and tours. Stay in Rio, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Fortaleza, Recife, Brasilia, Porto Alegre, or Salvador. Airport meet and greet, breakfast daily, and lodging close to the match venues are included.
|South American Side Trips|
You've traveled to Brazil so why not extend your stay? Travel to see Iguazu Falls or Buenos Aires in Argentina! You can even go see the Inca ruins at Macchu Picchu.
|Planning your trip to Brazil 2014|
12 host cities, 64 matches... 1 trip of a life-time!
- December 2013: Official FIFA Draw to determine qualified teams, their dates of match play, and cities they will play in during the Opening Group Rounds.
- June 12, 2014: Opening Match in Sao Paulo
- July 13, 2014: Final Match in Rio
Learn about the Host Cities
Rio De Janeiro is the most popular Brazilian city, however it is also the most expensive. Less expensive options include Fortaleza and Recife.
Choose your dates of travel
- The first two weeks of the tournament will be Group Rounds.
- Every team will play 3 Group Matches, each in a different city in Brazil.
- The final two weeks will be Playoff Rounds.
- Locations of where teams will be playing and when will be determined during the World Cup Draw in December of 2013.
- International flights can be ticketed with most airlines beginning 330 days prior to departure and fares are not included in our pricing.
- Most flights departing the USA to Brazil will be overnight flights. Please consider this extra day of travel in your planning.
- Same-Day Domestic flights can be reserved through our full-service travel desk. Please call our office for details.
to start planning your trip to Brazil 2014 today!