3 night Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach
Dec 31, 2016 - Jan 3, 2017
Experience both the Rose Parade & Rose Bowl over the New Year weekend and a special tour of the Float Decorating Barn on the day before.
- Three nights accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach
- Check in Saturday December 31st, Check out Tuesday January 3rd
- Reserved Endzone Ticket (Rows 65-77) to the 2017 Rose Bowl on January 2
- Ticket Upgrades Available - See Below
- Reserved Grandstand Ticket to the 2017 Tournament of Roses Parade on West Colorado
- Roundtrip transportation to Rose Parade & Rose Game on January 2
- Pre-game Fan Experience prior to the Rose Bowl
- Located within the official Rose Bowl hospitality village
- Directly outside the Rose Bowl in Lot H.
- Cash bar and food concessions.
- Live entertainment, interactive activities and much more.
- Admission to the Rose Parade Float Decorating Barns on January 1
- Roundtrip transportation provided
- Grab & go continental breakfast on January 2
- Rose Parade & Rose Bowl Event Program
- Seat cushion
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- Onsite staff to assist
- All taxes
- Arrive at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach
- Evening is at your leisure. The hotel is located across the street from the ocean.
Sunday, January 1, 2017:
- Early morning transfer to the Float Decorating Barns (Admission included)
- The afternoon is at your leisure.
Monday, January 2, 2017:
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Early morning transfer to the Rose Parade
- 8:00 am: 2016 Rose Parade
- Following the parade: Transfer to the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Upon arrival, enjoy your pre-game hospitality at the stadium
- 1:30 pm: 2016 Rose Bowl Kickoff
- Following the game: Transfer back to the Crowne Plaza
Tuesday, January 3, 2017:
- Depart back home
All times and further details will be provided in your final document package that will be sent 1-2 weeks prior to departure.