3 night Crowne Plaza Indianapolis
May 26, 2017 - May 29, 2017
Included is admission to the Saturday's Driver Meeting at the track featuring current and former drivers speaking about the Indianapolis 500.
- 3 night accommodations at the historic Crowne Plaza Downtown Indianapolis Union Station or comparable
- Check in Friday May 26, 2017, Check out Monday May 29, 2017
- Reserved Paddock or C Stand tickets to the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, May 28, 2017
- Ticket upgrades are available - see below
- Saturday Driver's Meeting Pass at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Roundtrip shuttle service to the track on Sunday
- Roundtrip airport shuttle service from Indianapolis Airport (can be removed)
- Race day breakfast buffet at the hotel
- Admission to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- All taxes
About the Crowne Plaza Hotel:
On the National Register of Historic Places and includes a real Pullman Train sleeping car train right inside the hotel! Explore the indoor pool, on-site restaurants, or stroll the Grand Hall during your stay.
May 26, 2017:
- Arrive at the Indianapolis International Airport (IND). Flight cost is not included in our travel package but can be purchased separately.
- A hassle-free airport shuttle is provided in your package.
- Check in at Crowne Plaza Downtown Indianapolis is at 3pm
May 27, 2017: Legends Day, Drivers Meeting, and Parade Day!
- At the track, it's Legends Day from 8:00am-6:00pm. Festivities include the full field of Driver Autographs at 9:00am, Vintage Car Laps 9:00am-10am, The Drivers Meeting 10:30am-11:15, and a former driver autograph session will be from 12:00-1:00pm.
- The 500 Parade Festival is downtown. It includes the full field of qualified drivers, marching bands, and local entertainment. Attending the parade is free and grandstand seats are available for $30. See below for details.
May 28, 2017: Indy 500 Race Day!
- Enjoy a pre-race breakfast at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Proceed to your reserved shuttle to the track. Shuttles begin at 8am.
- 10:15am All cars will start to take to the track
- 11am Pre-race show begins
- 11:30am Driver Introductions
- 12 noon The start of the Indianapolis 500!
- Shuttle service will depart 1 hour after the race to the hotel.
May 29, 2017:
- Check out time: 12 noon
- Enjoy your transfer back to the Indianapolis Airport.
All times and further details will be provided in your final document package that will be sent 1-2 weeks prior to departure.