The 1018 Club
Masters Exclusive 1018 Club Hospitality Pass
|Complete your 2014 Masters experience at the all luxury 1018 Club. Enjoy great food, drinks, first class amenities, and great people while you sit and relax during your visit to the 2014 Masters. All just minutes from the entrance to Augusta National Golf Course. |
Go inside the 1018 Club during The Masters with this new YouTube Video!
- A spacious outdoor Multi-Level deck (7000 sq. ft) under the Augusta pine trees with all the charm of the south and the finest in service
- Two " Country Club Style" bars, one 20ft marble surfaced indoor bar and one 40ft L-shaped outdoor bar. Both are professionally staffed and stocked with premium liquor and a large selection of beer and wine.
- Includes buffet breakfast with made to order omelet station, elegant multi course themed lunch buffet, afternoon hors d' oeuvres, all beverages & cocktails from sun up to after the last putt has been made. The food never ends at the 1018 Club!
- Chef on duty with the grill open throughout the day with steaks, chicken, hamburgers and Chicago-style Hot Dogs.
- 12 plasma screen TVs broadcasting news, sports, and network tournament coverage throughout the week.
- Humidor with complimentary premium cigars.
- Private room / meeting lounge with workstation/computer featuring high speed internet access with large screen television.
- Wi-Fi throughout the 1018 Club.
- Live entertainment on selected days
- Full time Security staff
- Valet Parking with parking lot adjacent to The 1018 Club
- Secure lockers for daily storage of your Augusta National souvenirs, cell phones and luggage.
- USA Today and Augusta Chronicle newspapers daily.
- Augusta Magazine Guide
- Massage therapist on selected days.
- Dove Bar ice cream station
- Golden Tee and Sony Wii Golf games
|2014 Masters 1018 Hospitality Passes|
|Tuesday April 8||$250.00||View »|
|Wednesday April 9||$250.00||View »|
|Thursday April 10||$315.00||View »|
|Friday April 11||$315.00||View »|
|Saturday April 12||$350.00||View »|
|Sunday April 13||$350.00||View »|
What is the 1018 Club?
The 1018 Club is an ultra exclusive Masters hospitality venue offering a country club like atmosphere just minutes from the new entrance of Augusta National Golf Course.
With all this luxury and comfort it will be tough to break away to see the tournament. The 1018 Club is open from 7am until 8pm daily and the food never stops!
1018 Club is someplace special...
While other hospitality venues of the area have the look and feel of a banquet hall, the 1018 Club features a smaller, country club atmosphere. Enjoy overstuffed lounge chairs, hardwood floors, and two luxury bars.
From the moment you stroll through the entry way arbor with large lounge chairs and a comfortable seating area, stop by the grill while the chef prepares your steak to your liking, and listen to the live jazz, you will feel the difference of being somewhere special.
Call 1-888-654-7755 to place your reservation for the 2013 Masters!